Upon completing the course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand the basics of Web Development
- Build a fully responsive, interactive website that stands apart from the usual templates.
- Understand how a skillful mix of programming and layout powers the web we see – and how teams collaborate to create it
The course contains these components:
- Overview of Web Application Development
- HTML and content description
- HTML Format
- CSS and Styling
- Techniques and Optimization from Clients
- Lab exercises
After having successfully finished this course, you will have opportunities to find jobs as: front-end web developer, web applications developer, web developer, web designer/developer.
This is a 30-hour training course
198 EUR FREE for KosLift students
For the full program experience