This Java SE 8 Fundamentals training enables those with little or no programming experience to learn object-oriented programming using the Java language. It provides a solid foundation to build upon throughout your software development career.
By enrolling in this course, you will expand your knowledge of Java SE 8, while building your Java skill set. You will build a solid basis in the Java programming language upon which to base continued work and training.
Some of the specifics of the course include:
- Using Java programming language constructs to create a Java technology application.
- Using decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Understanding basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction.
- Using and manipulating object references, and to write simple error handling code.
- Using the new SE 8 java.time and java.time. format packages to format and print the local date and time.
- Specifying data modification by passing a predicate lambda expression to the Collections class.
This training is good for all the following jobs: Application Developers, System Administrators, Developers, Technical Consultants, Technical Administrators, Web Administrators. If you are working in an entry-level position in any of these jobs or if you aim at working at a similar position in the future, this is a course for you.
30 training hours
198 EUR FREE for KosLift students
For the full program experience