What is the difference between knowledge and thinking? This module will introduce the building blocks of critical thinking, how to identify and examine bias, and to judge the value, authenticity, and authority of the information we encounter every day. Participants learn concepts they can apply in their personal and professional communications.
Module 1: Getting Started
- About the course
- About your instructor
- What you need to succeed
Module 2: Critical Thinking
- What is critical thinking?
- Improve your Critical Thinking skills - Clarify your thinking
- Improve your Critical Thinking skills - Stick to the point
- Improve your Critical Thinking skills - Questions your questions
- Improve your Critical Thinking skills - Be reasonable
- What is bias?
- 5 Techniques for addressing bias
- Things that can challenge us
5 hours of effort
Progress at your own speed
FREE for KosLift students
For the full program experience