This foundational course focuses on the concepts of creative confidence and design thinking. How is design thinking applied to research and development? The course provides exposure to:
- What is creative confidence?
- What is empathy and why does it matter?
- Framing and Defining Challenges
- Brainstorming, Generating and Testing Ideas
- The power of feedback
Module 1: Getting Started
- About the course
- About your instructor
- What you need to succeed
Module 2: What is Creative Confidence?
- The concept of Creative Confidence
- Test your Innovation IQ
- How’d you do on the quiz?
Module 3: Building your creative confidence
- The tools of Creative confidence and innovation
5 hours of effort
Progress at your own speed
FREE for KosLift students
For the full program experience